Regular Checking Account
- A per debit fee of $.10 will be charged for each debit transaction (withdrawal, check paid, Visa check card transaction, automatic transfer or payment out of this account).
- Rate Information – Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. Frequencey of rate changes – We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- Determination of rate – At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
- Compounding and crediting frequency – Interest will be compounded every month. Interest will be credited to your account every month.
- Effect of closing an account – If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- Minimum balance to open the account – You must deposit $1,000.00 to open this account.
- Minimum average daily balance – You must maintain a minimum average daily balance of $1,000.00 to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- Minimum balance to avoid the imposition of fees – A monthly maintenance fee of $10.00 will be imposed every statement cycle if the average daily balance falls below $1,000.00 for the statement cycle. The fee will be charged for the statement cycle if the average daily balance requirement is not met for the cycle.
- Average daily balance computation method – We use the average daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies to a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. The period we use is the monthly statement cycle.
- Accrual of interest on noncash deposits – Interest begins to accrue no later than when we receive credit for noncash items (for example, checks).
*If an item is deposited with this bank and retured by the bank of issue for insufficient funds, it is this bank’s policy to automatically redeposit the item for a second time. Exceptions to this policy may be by written agreement.
Second returnes can never be re-deposited. If for any reason an item is returned a second time to this bank by the issuing bank, it will be charged back to the depositor’s account.
^return to top